- Individuals who are interested in sourcing and coordinating these services will be compensated. ($ negotiable)
- Production Companies are welcome to submit proposals.
Submit resumes HERE
- Your sales-related skills and experience
- How many hours per week (maximum) you have to devote to this assignment
- What makes you uniquely qualified for this position and why you feel you can passionately pursue these sales opportunities
- How you would pursue these sales opportunities
- How you would propose to structure your commission-based compensation, including the amount of money you need to earn
- What tools, collateral, marketing support and information you would need to maximize your effort
- Tell us anything else that you believe makes you a good fit for Atlanta Plays It Forward
We have wonderful concerts coming up with Capitol City Xpress this month that will be a great opportunity for you to put your dancing shoes on.
- T.G.I.F. Concert at Chukkar Farm – Friday July 17
- Rhythms On The River at the Chattahoochee Nature Center – Sunday, July 19
Special Alert for fans and friends of Atlanta Plays It Forward, Chukkar Farm and Chattahoochee Nature Center
We have created one Special VIP Table for Four AUCTION for each of the May concerts with partial proceeds going to support our May charity, Star House.
Bidding starts at $175.00 (with $25.00 increments) $600.00+ Value
Enter your bid via EventBrite for
May 15 at Chukkar Farm HERE
May 24 at Chattahoochee Nature Center HERE
*Unsuccessful bidders will receive a table of four, a bottle of wine and a $100.00 dollar cash refund on the night of the concert.
It has been a pleasure to work with Tom LaDow of Atlanta Plays It Forward. His commitment to the non-profits he serves and his support and encouragement of the musicians combine to make Atlanta Plays It Forward a success for all. The entertainment he scheduled for our Visitors Center was standing room only and enjoyed by all who attended.